[Wien] Compile error on mini

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Fri Sep 10 08:41:20 CEST 2004

Dear Mr. Wang,

I am surprised you don't get this error anywhere else. You need the
following lines in $WIENROOT/OPTIONS:

current:FOPT:-q64 -O5 -qarch=pwr4
current:LDFLAGS:-q64 -O5 -qarch=pwr4 -qipa=missing=isolated -L../SRC_lib
current:R_LIBS:-lessl -llapack_lapw

Of course, if you are using a power3, exchange pwr4 with pwr3, and if
you use power5, exchange it with pwr5.

Then change directory to $WIENROOT, remove object files (rm SRC_*/*.o),
load and save the compiler options in siteconfig_lapw, then recompile.

Maybe you also need to change the compiler to xlf90. This would depend
on your installation.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University