[Wien] optic problem

Dr. Sharat Chandra sharat at igcar.ernet.in
Tue Sep 21 13:44:57 CEST 2004

Dear all

I have done the calculations for Li2Pd3B compound in parallel mode and
have been able to calculate the DOS and electron densities properly. Now
when I want to run the optic program, I issue the command (x optic -c -p)
from either the w2web interface or from the command prompt, it shows the
message 'permission denied' and comes out. The command for lapw2 is run
properly. I am also able to execute the command 'opticc optic_*.def' from
the command line and it runs properly.

Any suggestions as to what could be the problem?

Regards & Thanks
Sharat