[Wien] ybco

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Sep 28 10:51:48 CEST 2004

Also, you have a folder
/.../home/.w2web
This folder contains some w2web settings (like which port to run on, your w2web password), and also all the sessions you have created (*not* the data of the calculation, but the names and settings for each session).

You can delete this folder (again, it's in your home directory, not in $WIENROOT).  The next time you run w2web, it will be like your first time, and ask for username, password, port.

If that does not help, you may have a problem with browser settings, firewall configuration, ...  I'm not an expert in those things, but probably someone else on the ML may be able to help you out.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen