[Wien] final states and case.inc

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Thu Sep 30 16:37:55 CEST 2004

Does this mean I should remove half an electron from the p1/2 state and then
do the same for the p3/2 state and then take the weighted average of the two
energies to get the 2p final state?, or is the general practice just to do
one of them and present only energy data that doesn't include 2pp (this is
for comparison to surface core level shift data)

regards

Michael