[Wien] bandstructure lapw2para

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Mon Apr 4 22:39:22 CEST 2005

I get this intemittant problem in which lapw2 does not seem to get sent out to the nodes when running QTL (If I run scf lapw2para gets distributed correctly).

According to testpara2 all the chunks have been distributed to the nodes, but looking at what is running Itcan be seen that lapw2 is only running on the server (not in parallel) and also at a about 70%. What could be causing this behaviour.

All this is running on redhat 7.3 (clients) and lineox 4 (server) with the previous release of Wien2k (VERSION_05.2: 25.2.2005)

Thanks

Michael
Michael Gurnett
Dept. of Physics,
Inst. of Engineering Sciences, Physics and Mathematics,
Karlstad University,
S-651 88 Karlstad, SWEDEN
Tel. +46 54 700 2175, Fax. +46 54 700 1829,
Mobile phone +46 70 590 6495
E-mail: michael.gurnett at kau.se, WWW: http://www.ingvet.kau.se/fys/