[Wien] large E-cut is necessary in SO?

Chur Allen anin1996 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:13:03 CEST 2005

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I can get a converge result by varying Emax
from 3.0 to 10.0 in method 1, and  it  convergy to almost the same energy
with method 2.I think the results are stable. I want to ask, In a SO
calculation, a Emax of 3.0 is porper? A large Emax is always required?
in what conditions it doesn't work?
Also, what causes the split of d-peaks in DOS instead of p-peaks in 2 and 3
(also in 1 by 10.0 afterwards) ,can you give me some hints? I really
appreciate your help!:)