[Wien] case.insp limit

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Tue Apr 12 21:36:47 CEST 2005

I have 35 atoms to choose from. Any combination (well atleast all the ones I
tried) worked. Add one more atom to the list and I get the following error

Input/Output Error 169: Output file capacity exceeded

   In Procedure: main program
        At Line: 432

      Statement: Formatted WRITE
           Unit: Internal File
  Record Number: 1

End of diagnostics

2.114u 0.330s 0:02.58 94.5%	0+0k 0+0io 12pf+0w

I'm trying this just using the total switch, so my guess is that somewhere a
limit is being reached.

Michael