[Wien] wien2k in suse 9.2

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Apr 27 20:33:50 CEST 2005

Edit lapw2para_lapw and use   -fx   instead of -f in the first line
of the script.

This logs all actions of this script and when you calculate

x lapw2 -p

>From your description it seems that everything has ended and lapw2para
should then check every few seconds if the k-loop has finished and finally
continue after the "wait" statement, when all processes have finished.

with the -x option  you should see what it actually does and most likely
also see the problem.