[Wien] init phonon lapw error

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Mon Aug 1 11:32:25 CEST 2005

I took the crystal parameters from the structure file obtained after running
volume optimisation. I took the x, y, z corresponding to the minimum in the
curve. I checked sgroup and took the space group (there was no change).
however, I still get an error.
I would most appreciate any more suggestions.
Thanks!
Chandrika