[Wien] compiler pathscale

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 22:09:57 CEST 2005

Dear WIEN2k community,

I am trying to compile WIEN2k on an AMD processors
based cluster with compiler pathscale. I am wondering
if there is someone in the WIEN community who had
successfully done this before. Which system from the
WIEN siteconfig list for the system should be
specified for my system?

My system is: MACHTYPE=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best,

Stargmoon

P.S. I found from the mailist that James once tried to
do this around this April and posted some questions on
this mailist. I am wondering if James had successfully
figured out his problem.