[Wien] problem in optimize

Benali Ben kanoun_benali at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 3 14:07:20 CEST 2005

Dear all,

This error has not been reported before.

I have a problem when I want to optimize my structure,
not spin polarized, I follw the steps : x optimize,
edit optimize job, where I introduce the foolwing
values :-10,-5, 0, 5 and 10.  and I after whem I run
the optimize job using : run optimize.job, I have the
following message : optimize.job not find !!

 but it continue to run only one for one value !!

Someone can help me.

regards,