[Wien] stopped calcultions

Ali Reshak maalidph at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 09:23:05 CEST 2005

hi
u can use  batch   or  at now  after  that clic Enter
then  runsp_lapw   Enter
Ctrl +D     Enter
it will work from the last step before the problem..
best wishes
Al Hussain Reshak

Souraya GOUMRI-SAID <goumri-said at univ-paris12.fr> wrote:

Dear Wien2k users,

My calculations has been stoped due to technical pb, is it possible to
continue the calculations without starting from new.

My calculation take 6 days and it concerns the spin polarized system, with the
command runsp_lapw.

Thank yoou for your help.

PS: thank's a lot for Stefan for his suggestions on magnetic properties.

regards,

Souraya