[Wien] hyperfine interaction & specific heat

arash fathi a_fathi156 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 09:02:58 CEST 2005

Dear WIEN users

I have tow questions:

First Q:

Which switch(es) should I use to obtain these three parameters?

1) Nuclear quadrupole interaction (e2qQ)

2) Hyperfine-coupling constant (Ahf)

3) Hyperfine magnetic field (Hhf)

Do these parameters exist in output files directly, or I should do calculations to get them?

Second Q:

 About the linear coefficient (gamma) of the electronic specific heat. There is a disagreement between calculated (in wien) and experimental results. The connection between these tow values (exp. and calculated) is as bellow:

Gamma (exp) =Gamma (band)*(1+Lambda)

where Lambda is an enhancement factor taking electron –phonon interaction  and many body effects into account.

Now my question is: Is there any switch in WIEN to calculate the parameter Lambda?

Best Regards