[Wien] A Bug in OPTIC

Ardalan Armin armin.com at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:34:39 CEST 2005

Dear users

There is a small bug in the opticplot in the graphical mode "W2WEB"  .
Whenever we have used the the final step of optical properties
calculation (opticplot) in the spin polarized case, and when we select
"SPIN Down" and click on the plot to plot case.elossdn (for example),
the program plots case.elossup and changes SPIN Down to Spin up.
It seems that the problem is only a bug in the graphical mode and the
optical files such as case.elossup and case.elossdn and ... are
calculated successfully.

Regards
Ardalan Armin
Dept. of physics of Isfahan University