[Wien] spin density and charge density in spin polarized systems, may be a bug ?

Souraya GOUMRI-SAID goumri-said at univ-paris12.fr
Wed Aug 10 14:55:04 CEST 2005

Dear Wien users,

Recently I have studied magnetic systems using spin polarized calculation.
When I calculate the charge density or spin density contours for spin up and
spin down population. I find them the same. But when I calculate the
electronic DOS for spin up and dow, they are different, which agree well with
the physical interpretaion. I have not find in the litterature the
interpreation to this result.

Some one can hel me to understand the physical origin of this. I hoe that it
is not a bug in the w2web presentation.

best regards,

souraya