[Wien] lm resolved charge densities in interstitial

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Aug 15 15:09:43 CEST 2005

This is NOT possible, at least not unambigously.

Of course one could either project the plane waves into some lm-basis or
similar, but all that depends on the chosen basis.

In principle a plane wave corresponds to an infinite number of lm !
(remember the PW expansion into besselfunctions times spherical
harmonics).