[Wien] QTL-B error

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 16 16:12:08 CEST 2005

The default initialization of this case (with only 1 k-point an non-
spinpolarized) does NOT give QTL-B errors).

Eigenvalues at -2.99 Ry are from Mn-p, not Mn-d

And in addition, your sphere radii are far from optimal:

 1  25.0  1.95   1.95
 2  31.0  1.84   1.84
 3   7.0  1.73   1.73

and not 2.2 and 1.4, which are too much different.

Update to the most recent WIEN2k version and follow the recommendations.