[Wien] problems with w2web

buero at luitz.at buero at luitz.at
Tue Aug 16 23:05:56 CEST 2005

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005, Angelica wrote:

> After updating wien2k_05 to the latest version I had some strange problem
> with w2web. I tried to run SCF with -in1new flag from the "single program"
> execution, but after I push "run" button the window of "SCF Cycle" with
> options appears. It seems that there is some problem to execute programs
> from the "single program".  When I returned to the w2web from the previous
> version this problem was solved.

There is no -in1new flag in the "single program" section.

The only change in the execute program routine was, that it now parses the
commandline, and if run(_lapw) or runsp(_lapw) is given you will be
redirected to the "SCF Cycle" page to select your options.

Best
   Joachim

--
luitz.at | interfacing art, science and technology

Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Luitz KEG
Wohlmuthgasse 18 . A-3003 Gablitz . T +43 2231 61254 . Fax +43 2231 612544
buero at luitz.at . http://www.luitz.at . skype://jluitz