[Wien] Automatic calculation

buero at luitz.at buero at luitz.at
Mon Aug 22 21:05:13 CEST 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, xianghjun wrote:

> I want to carry out many calculations, so I prefer to do these
> calculations including initialize steps in an automatic manner rather
> than use the w2web interface. Any suggestions are welcome.

I recommend that you read O'Riley's "Unix in a Nutshell" or "Linux in a
Nutshell" (or any other source), learn how to use shell scripts and IO
redirection, then study the init_lapw script.

It's easy, but you should do it yourself.

WARNING: who is going to check the validity of your results ????

Best
   Joachim

--
luitz.at | interfacing art, science and technology

Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Luitz KEG
Wohlmuthgasse 18 . A-3003 Gablitz . T +43 2231 61254 . Fax +43 2231 612544
buero at luitz.at . http://www.luitz.at . skype://jluitz