[Wien] error while loading shared libraries: libguide.so:

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Fri Aug 26 06:02:38 CEST 2005

Dear Andriyevsky

You need to open  ld.so.conf file. At the end of the
file add add complete path for your ifc library and mkl library.  Save this
file
and run ldconfig. Then add export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/your mkl lib path.:/your ifc lib path
(in your bashrc file if you are using bash) and save it.
Also when you compile, in siteconfig in options for compiler
write  -L/<path of your SRC_lib> -L/<path of your intel mkl library.
Best of luck
Chandrika