[Wien] R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS) options

Jeff Spirko spirko at Lehigh.EDU
Mon Aug 29 18:48:40 CEST 2005

For those using the MKL libraries, please read the file mkluse.htm
in the doc subdirectory of your MKL installation.  It explains what
each library is and how to link them in to your program.

The end result is something like:
R_LIB = -L/opt/intel/mkl72/lib/32 -lmkl_lapack64 -lmkl

The directory in the -L... option must be where your libmkl.so file
is located.  If you get lots of errors about missing functions, try
-lmkl_lapack32 instead of the 64-bit version.

Of course, the goto library is faster.

-Jeff Spirko