[Wien] Pbs with LDA+U and 2003 version of Wien2k

Benali Ben kanoun_benali at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 30 16:55:18 CEST 2005

Dear P. Blaha,

I have the same pb as the above cited in the digest.

You ask the user to update the version, in fact, I
have the version of 12/2004 and in the station i have
that of 01/2003. Is it possible to show me what files
to coppy in the 2003 version in order to avaid the pb.
It will be more fast for me than to re-install all the
version in the satation).

Thank you for your help

For LSDA calculation, everything is OK. But when I try
to do the LSDA+U calculation, the ERROR appear.

> The first circle is OK, but after the "orb" program
had been done, a ERROR appear "if: Badly formed
number.", and the program been stop.

> Who can tell me the reasons?
>
> My version is "WIEN2k_03 (Release 18/01/2003)".

Update your version. Some Unix versions do not
understand a particular
"csh if-switch". It was fixed some time ago.