[Wien] Too large orbital polarization with orbital polarization potential Vop

Gerhard H Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Aug 30 18:50:27 CEST 2005

You may not compare directly the values of the orbital moment you find with
Wien to those with other programms. The reason is that your values will most
probably depend on the RMT settings (you can try to go from nearly touching
spheres to smaller ones to see what I mean.) So check how much magnetic
moment you have in the interstitial.
Most probably the orbital to spin moment ratio may be good to be compared.
Note that the integration algorithm in FPLMTO as used in the PRB you mention
is different.