[Wien] Wien2k_05.07 Version Compile Problems on SunOS

Jingmin Zhang zhang_jmin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 05:41:01 CEST 2005

Dear Wien2k Users,

    When I compiled the Wien2K_05.07 Version on a SunFire6800 work station (24CPU,SunOS),

I got the following error messages:

----------------
Compile messages for each SRC_* directory can be found in the
file "compile.msg".

Compile time errors (if any) were:
SRC_lapw0/compile.msg:make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `complex'
SRC_lib/compile.msg:make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `clean'
SRC_lib/compile.msg:make: Fatal error: No arguments to build
SRC_telnes2/compile.msg:"debug.f", Line = 39, Column = 54: ERROR: The character constant "APPEND  ", for the I/O control information list item ACCESS, is not allowed.
SRC_telnes2/compile.msg:f90: 1 ERRORS, 0 WARNINGS, 0 OTHER MESSAGES, 0 ANSI
SRC_telnes2/compile.msg:*** Error code 1
SRC_telnes2/compile.msg:make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `debug.o'
SRC_telnes2/compile.msg:make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `complex'
SRC_templates/compile.msg:make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `clean'
SRC_templates/compile.msg:make: Fatal error: No arguments to build
SRC_w2web/compile.msg:make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `clean'
SRC_w2web/compile.msg:make: Fatal error: No arguments to build

What's the meaning of  'complex' here? Does it mean the data type 'complex'?
How can I correct these Fatal errors?

PS: I use the compilers f90 and cc.

Thanks,

Jingmin Zhang