AW: [Wien] Ghostbands appear in Wien2k05 but not in Wien2k03, a problem of bcc Fe ?

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Thu Dec 8 12:50:32 CET 2005

Hi Martin
thanks for the fast reply,
I think I go to change the code, to have at least a Version to be used in the critical cases.
I have some type of "private" versions anyway. Maybe Peter can include later some hidden option to get rid of the problem.

I just was working during travel on a Computer with only the latest Version, and was not able to check the old Version that one of my students found to work with Fe for changes.

Ciao Gerhard