[Wien] telnes2 error

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Sat Dec 10 05:34:37 CET 2005

Hi Howard,

it seems a trivial error has crept back into the code which I thought I had resolved earlier.
Anyway :
editing $WIENROOT/SRC_telnes2/insld.f
and changing on line 140
read(18,'(////)')
read(18,'(/////)')
makes the program run through with your files.

I hope this also helps for you?

Regards,

Kevin.

PS : Don't forget, this version of telnes2 is suited for relativistic dipole calculations only (nonrelativistic, you may use any transition you like).

Kevin Jorissen

new contact address !!

Kevin Jorissen
University of Washington