[Wien] L2main - QTL-B Error

ZF zhaofangavin at sohu.com
Mon Dec 12 16:50:48 CET 2005

Dear wien user:
     My system is red hat linux AS 3.0 with pgi5.16 compiler,4GB memory with 2 opteron CPUs. when I calculate the example case of "fcc Ni" using wien2k_05, the stdout message is
"LAPW0 END
 LAPW1 END
 LAPW1 END
 LAPW1 END
 LAPW1 END
LAPW2 - FERMI; weighs written
 LAPW2 END
L2main - QTL-B Error
cp: cannot stat `.in.tmp': No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `.in.tmp': No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `.in.tmp1': No such file or directory"
and stop in the first loop.
     I recall that I have run the same case without any error using Wien2k_04(all parameters are by default). how can I fix that error in wien2k_05? and Can I trust the results calculated by wien2k_04.
    Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,
                                                                                            Fan Zhao