[Wien] mini error: too many words from ` ` .

XiaSun SUN.Xia at nims.go.jp
Wed Dec 14 07:50:09 CET 2005

Dear Prof.

I am a new user of Wien2k and met a problem very confused. I want do the surface relaxation with the mini program. It works well at first. But the programe is cancelled automatically by the supercomputer after 24 hours. and then the problem appears. The same command such as  min -I -j "runsp_lapw -i 300 -p -cc 0.001" can not been done any more. The error message is "too many words from ``.". This message is also save in the file of v1.e
I kill the file .min_hess and .minrestart and case.tmpM, the command still does not work. And even I clean_lapw, kill all of the old *mini* files, but the mini can not be redone.

Would you please help me with this problem?

Best Regards

Xia Sun