[Wien] Re: Need help for compiling WIEN2k-05 on Fedora 4.0 CPU EM64T

Hao Zhu danieldelist at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 00:52:11 CET 2005

 Thank you all for your suggestions and comments. with your help, there are much less error messages now.

  Enrico: Thank you. I tried to keep one or two of those Link options

"-Vaxlib -static-libcxa -pthread", seems the problem is
introduced by "-static-libcxa". once it is removed, no that errror messages.
seems other options work fine with 64 bits.

Michael: thanks. I replace the "-lmkl_lapack -lmkl-ia32" by "-lmkl_lapack64 -lmkl_em64t -lguide"
seems they do work.

Gerhard: it's in Linux instead of windows. I don't know about those
link options. but man ifort or man icc will provide some useful inforations.

the compile options I am using now.

O   Compiler options:        -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -DINTEL_VML -ip
     L   Linker Flags:            -L/opt/intel/mkl/lib/em64t -Vaxlib -pthread
     P   Preprocessor flags       '-DParallel'
     R   R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS):     -lmkl_lapack64 -lmkl_em64t -lguide

but still some error message shown (list below), anyone can help me out? Thanks ahead

  SRC_reformat ...
      rm -f reformat.o
      icc -c  reformat.c
      icc -o reformat reformat.o    -lm
      IPO link: can not find "("
      icc: error: problem during multi-file optimization  compilation (code 1)
      make: *** [reformat] Error 1

      SRC_reformat/compile.msg:icc: error: problem during  multi-file optimization compilation (code 1)
      SRC_reformat/compile.msg:make: *** [reformat] Error 1
      SRC_sgroup/compile.msg:icc: error: problem during multi-file  optimization compilation (code 1)
      SRC_sgroup/compile.msg:make: *** [sgroup] Error 1

Hao