[Wien] Re: Need help for compiling WIEN2k-05 on Fedora 4.0 CPU EM64T

Hao Zhu danieldelist at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 20:09:30 CET 2005

 Gerhard: thank you for your comments and  patiences. I tried to recompile without -Vaxlib, and put the -lpthread  seems the new error message disappear, but the old error message still  there. Problem is still not solved. the error messages only show when  compile "reformat" or "sgroup". is there something in these two  programs not compatible with my compiler or lib or 64bit? thank you  ahead.

  Hao

Sorry to say, but it seems you are of the kind ignoring all manuals and reading everything only to the half.

-Vaxlib is not longer in use !!!!!

-lpthread should come as the last library not as the first !!!!

Ciao
Gerhard