[Wien] Updates

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 16 11:44:15 CET 2005

Dear Wien users:

"Thank you very much for the suggestion", but at the moment we do NOT
have a plan to ask for a new license.

I think WIEN2k is quite "special" in this respect and one gets now free
updates for more than 5 years!

In particular this is also possible due to the lively discussion on the
mailing list and the many answers coming from this list, which really
releaves me a lot.

And I can also assure all contributors, but also all helping to answer in this
list, that  you will get for sure a free update, in case we have a new
version+license of the code some day.

Best regards, merry Christmas and a fruitful new year to the ever growing
WIEN2k community (more than 900 licenses, 1400 participants on the mailing
list !)