AW: [Wien] help on computer for WIEN2k calculation

Rossitza Pentcheva Rossitza.Pentcheva at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Dec 21 15:15:19 CET 2005

Dear Wien2k users,

here is a benchmark for AMD Athlon64 x2 3800+ dual core with ifc9.0 and
mkl running with Suse Linux 10.0 - 321 s.
I haven't checked the wien-benchmark on an SGI-Itanium-2 processor, but
for other (bigger) cases  the Athlon had a surprizingly good performance
which was even comparable that of an Itanium-2 CPU.
Best regards,
Rossitza Pentcheva