AW: [Wien]strange problem in Wien

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Dec 27 11:39:27 CET 2005

Which compiler and lapack and gcc did you use ?

What are youre compiler and linker options do you use ?

I experience actually a segmentation fault, too. It is strange because it appears only on an US-english SUSE 9.2 version, whereas it runs on an identical computer with German SUSE 9.2, I suspect that one of the Linux libraries is incompatible but could not figure out yet which one.

The problem is that the SIGSEGV is serious, even traceback does not work for whatever reason.

Ciao
Gerhard