[Wien] nn problem

Ong Phuong Khuong ongpk at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Feb 3 08:23:23 CET 2005

It seems you did not compile nn, symmetry, lstart ...codes. Under
root/Wien2k you will have files nn, symmetry, etc. I guess you cannot
see these files in your wien2k directory.

Go to SRC_nn and SRC_* to compile codes. After compilation you will see
files nn, symmetry, etc in wien2k dicrectory.

With each of SRC_aaa directory, except some, you have one aaa file
corresponding in Wien2k directory.

 See p 155, part 11.2.4 for help (wien2k userguide)

Khuong