[Wien] error in FSM calculation

Sergio L. Palacios Diaz sergio at pinon.ccu.uniovi.es
Fri Feb 4 10:53:23 CET 2005

Hi Saeid,

I have been thinking about the things you say and I have concluded that
maybe the problem is related with the cutoff energy that I use when
lstart is executed (I introduce -9.0 in order to treat the Cu 3s
electrons as band electrons). Also I have modified the case.in1 file
adding a local orbital for Cu.
On the other hand, I have performed the same calculation using -7.0 as
cutoff energy in lstart and the default case.in1 file for Cu (just made
the change corresponding to Fe) and everything was right, i.e. the
calculations run right for the whole range of magnetic moments (0.1 to
4.0).

Regards,

Profesor Titular de Física Aplicada
Dpto. de Física--Facultad de Ciencias