[Wien] AIM: charge-integration

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Sat Feb 5 19:36:26 CET 2005

Excellent!  I got it working in 2 minutes.
Maybe we should just clean it up a little bit (eg. not use file 20 for scratch, since the user may have 10 atoms or more ...), and then ask Peter to include it in the SRC_aim package.

Extensions we could think of :
Use case.struct also, and include in the plot :
* the 'structure' (i.e., unit cell box and dots for atom positions (though these will be invisible unless we make the atoms transparent)
* replications of the inequivalent atoms to all the equivalent ones

Thank you very much,

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics