[Wien] ELNES

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Feb 10 14:31:11 CET 2005

Hello,

using your case.struct and case.innes, I was able to calculate a spectrum.
After editing $WIENROOT/SRC_telnes/param.inc, did you recompile ('make') and copy the executable (cp telnes $WIENROOT) ?  Did you do anything else in the telnes sources?
If so, make a .tar-file of case.inc, case.innes, case.vsp, case.struct, case.qtl, case.rotlm, case.int, case.dos1ev, case.dos2ev and dos3ev.  gzip it!  If it's not larger than a few Mb, send it to my private e-mail.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen