[Wien] about plotting via w2web

buero at luitz.at buero at luitz.at
Tue Feb 15 21:59:08 CET 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Karla D'Aloisio wrote:

> does anyone know how to increase the time w2web
> keeps an temporary plot such that I don't hurry up to much when I
> want to save a plot a hardcopy in PostScript format?

In the configuration menu there is an entry:

Remove temporary files every _XXX_ minutes

change the default of 5 minutes to the desired value and click on "Save
these values", and the on "Click for new settings to take effect
immediateley"

best
   Joachim

--
luitz.at | interfacing art, science and technology

Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Luitz KEG
Wohlmuthgasse 18 . A-3003 Gablitz . T +43 2231 61254 | Fax +43 2231 612544
buero at luitz.at . http://www.luitz.at . callto://jluitz