[Wien] charge density contribution from each band

Andrzej Koleżyński andrzej.kolezynski at agh.edu.pl
Wed Feb 16 10:00:32 CET 2005

Hi Armando,

  All data you are asking for, are stored in files case.helpXXX.
Some time ago I wrote short program in C under MS Windows(Borland C
Builder), which collect the charge information for all bands and all
k-points directly taken from case.helpXXX files. It can be easily
modified, to collect bands charges for selected energy range or chosen
k-points set.
This is very crude program, tested only on the cases I was interested,
but it can give you the overall idea how to get informations you are
interested in.
If you want a source code, please write an e-mail to my private address.

Regards,
Andrzej Kolezynski
AGH University of Science and Technology
Faculty of Materials Science and Ceramics
Al. Mickiewicza 30, 30059 Krakow, Poland
Phone:  +48 12 617 40 43
Fax:    +48 12 633 1593
E-mail: andrze.kolezynski at agh.edu.pl