[Wien] (no subject)

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Feb 22 13:54:30 CET 2005

Hello,

do you have valid qtl-files (i.e., a case.qtlup and case.qtldn which are nonzero and contain data for the required energy range) ?
Is there any useful information in case.outputt (the output file generated by tetra)?

As an aside : I think the relativistic LO is meant for heavier elements than Ni ?

good luck,

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics