[Wien] How can I get the program PHONON

Marco Schowalter Marco.Schowalter at ua.ac.be
Wed Feb 23 08:12:16 CET 2005

Hi Yu Xie,

the full version of phonon is not free to download. You should write an
email to K. Parlinski. His email you can find on his webpage. He will
tell you how to get the program. Usually you have to write a purchase
order for the program and he will send you a CD and a temporary password
for the program, which allows you to work I think 90 hours with the
program. When the invoice is paid you get get a non-temporary password.

Cheers

Marco