[Wien] equivalent-core approximation

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Feb 24 15:35:30 CET 2005

You are right : this way, you do not need to change input files anymore
(for the neutral Z+1, that is; for the excited Z+1 you'd now have to follow a procedure like discussed in the 1/05 threads).

By the way : ignore my previous remark about getting information for the doped material from a Z+1 calculation.  For a system with impurities, you'd have to optimize the structure first (which you don't want to do for elnes).

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen