[Wien] equivalent-core approximation

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Thu Feb 24 16:51:25 CET 2005

Thank you Peter for your very indepth reply. This method you have is what I
originally tried. Howerver, once I made all the changes I found that the SCF
would oscilate even with a mixing factor of 0.01 and would eventually crash.
If this is the best method I will try it again, and with any luck I can
continue on from there.

Once again thank you for your answer.

Michael