[Wien] Aloof spectra/dielectric for a surface

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 6 17:31:09 CET 2005

Just try the optics with WIEN. The dense k-mesh is not needed for scf,
just after convergence. In addition, not all materials require such a
dense mesh.
I'd suggest you do the optic first for the bulk material, where you can
also easily check the convergence. And the difference between the bulk
value and your slab should give you the surface contribution.