[Wien] Calculation of core-hole spectra

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Fri Jan 14 11:33:46 CET 2005

Dear Rebecca,

Only one electron is moved, that is : taken out of the core orbital (case.inc) and going either to the first unoccupied state (== the edge onset) as a valence electron (you 'explicitly do the excitation'; add 1 valence electron in case.in2) or smeared out across the unit cell as a uniform charge (which means it is not considered in any way; add a background charge in case.inm).

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen