[Wien] fixed magnetic moment calculation (FSM)

蔡 孟秋 caimengqiu at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:59:47 CET 2005

Dear Jorissen Kevin:
    I have corrected the runfsm_lapw script as you teach: "#!/bin/csh -xf "
in the first line. But when I run the command "runfsm_lapw -m -i 50 -p",
however, It also give the error warning: the required file *.in2cup can not
be found and stop.
     Can any wien user help me?
Sincerely yours!
 Meng-Qiu Cai
E-mail: caimengqiu at hotmail.com

>From: "Jorissen Kevin" <Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be>
>To: <wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>
>Subject: RE: [Wien] fixed magnetic moment calculation (FSM)
>Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:15:22 +0100
>
>These files should be produced by the very first (executable) part of
$WIENROOT/runfsm_lapw (section beginning with start: ).

(http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)