[Wien] fixed magnetic moment calculation (FSM)

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Wed Jan 19 15:00:29 CET 2005

Hello,

maybe some wien users can help you.

However, if you want *my* help, I'll need yours first.  More information please!  What do files like case.dayfile and :log say?  uplapw1.error?  When adding the -x (*not* a correction, but a switch that runs the script in debugging mode), do you get any output on stdout, and if so, could you please say what?
The code that prepares the case.in2cup (and dn) uses awk, in particular it does the following:
awk -vm=$m '/NE/{$0="      "$1"      "$2+m"     "$3" "$4"      "$5" "$6" "$7" "$8" "$9" "};//' $file.in2_fsm>$file.in2cup

does your machine have some special version of awk which doesn't work with these options?  (-> I don't have any origin sgi, so you'll have to check that.)

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen