[Wien] Re: total energy question

Ling Miao lmiao at eng.usf.edu
Fri Jan 21 17:36:01 CET 2005

Hi Stefaan,

Your answer implies that Wien2k writes the structure
into the .struc file in terms of primitive unit cells.
Is this an absolute principle?  Meaning, if I set
up a cell as a conventional fcc cell in StrucGen will
the positions, lattice constants, etc. be converted by
wien2k to primitive cell when writing to .struc?
What if I set up a cell as a conventional fcc unit
cell directly in .struc?

Thank you,
Ling