[Wien] symmetry in optimization

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 16:03:38 CET 2005

Dear Prof.Plaha,

Yes, I am optimizing an H lattice. Thanks.

Best,

Stargmoon

Peter Blaha <pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
Does it happen in an H lattice ?
We are aware of this problem and the next release will fix it. It is
simply due to conversons between karthesian and hexagonal coordinate
systems, where the forces have only few significant digits printed out.