[Wien] w2web

Travis Sefzik tsefzik at chemistry.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jan 28 22:35:10 CET 2005

Stefann,

First, I want to thank you for your response - it seems that in
previous attempts this question was avoided like the plague (probably
due to my lack of specificity in the email).

I ran userconfig and have checked - both my .bashrc and .login have the
appropriate aliases and variables included.
at the command line x nn does in fact work properly, as do all of the
other wien keywords.

One other thought - when compiling was finished, i did have clear
errors (which i always assumed i could neglect)

Any other thoughts?

Thank you so much,
Travis

On Jan 28, 2005, at 4:15 PM, Stefaan Cottenier wrote:

>> When I build my unit cell, i select a space group, put in unit cell
>> parameters, and put in fractional coordinates.  When I save it does
>> not produce the equivalent positions for me.  Also, when I try to use
>> the interface to initialize/run calculations, it tells me that it
>> cannot find the commands (specifically: " sh: line 12: x: command not
>> found ").
>
> Did you run the userconfig script after installation of wien2k
> (section 11.2.3 of the usersguide)?
>
> Can you run without problem from the command line? (test for instance
> 'x nn', does it find x? If it does, your problem is in w2web. If it
> doesn't, your problem is in the underlying installation of wien2k
> itself, most likely the path etc. as set by the userconfig script)
>
> Stefaan

---
Travis Sefzik
Grandinetti Group